The entry requirements for the degree programming shall be
1. Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) Requirements
- UTME subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
- Five credits passes at not more than TWO sittings which must include English language, Mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology or Agricultural science, at senior school certificate.
2. Direct Entry Requirements
Candidates shall possess in addition to the minimum requirement in 1(b)
- Two A’ level subjects including Mathematics, physics or chemistry with minimum of credit passes
- At least upper credit pass in national diploma in computer science from a recognised polytechnic or its equivalent; and
- NCE with at least credit pass both in computer science/mathematics/physics.